As much as we had hoped for a smooth scheduling season with Demosphere—it’s not happening. We are encountering several issues across the board. Please know that this is NOT because of issues in our office or with our member clubs. Demosphere is a struggle, plain and simple. With all that said, it’s highly unlikely that scheduling will open tomorrow, Friday as planned. And I cannot give you an approximate start date, we are hoping for Monday. We will keep you informed as we learn more. All updates will be posted on the league website. Please share this information with your coaches.
Please let me know if you have any questions. -Jen Kidder
Seems like yesterday that we were just starting our spring season in the midst of covid still! And here we are---ready for the FALL 2021 season to get started. This email contains lots of important information, so please be sure to take the time to read through it. If you are not part of your club anymore, please forward to the appropriate person.
Some important items moving forward:
- First and foremost, we are changing the way that we do billing in our office. We are confident that this will be much easier on all teams and clubs as well as our office. Rather than being charged a per player fee, a coach fee and a team fee for the fall season, you will now only see one flat fee per team. This includes all players, coaches and the team fee. The cost breakdown is as follows:
- 4 v 4: $300
- 7 v 7: $400
- 9 v 9: $500
- 11 v 11: $550
- The team fee for the spring season will be $150
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this change. I think you will find that it will streamline the accounting aspect of teams for your clubs. Please note that this does not take away late player/coach fees.
- As we get closer to July, there are many upcoming important dates to note.
- Team declarations must be made by July 11 (opening soon- will be posted on league website)
- Fall divisions will be posted on July 14
- Scheduling will begin on July 23 (online) and will remain open until August 8
- All ROSTERS are DUE by August 13.
- Late fees will begin to be assessed on August 14. Late fees will be $40.00 per player or coach added.
- The season runs August 23-October 31.
- Our next league meeting will be held on THURSDAY, July 15 at 7 pm. We will have some bylaws to discuss and it’s a great opportunity for you to make your teams case for proper division placement!! : )
|B78||1||GTFC Impact Boys 2013 Premier|
|B78||2||GTFC Impact Boys2013 SFC|
|BU9||1||Pacesetter Soccer Club 2012 Boys Red|
|BU9||2||Pacesetter Soccer Club 2012 Boys Black|
|BU9||3||Pacesetter South 2012 Black|
|B10||1||AWSC Boys 2011 Blue|
|B10||2||Maumee Express U10|
|B10||3||BGSC Co-Ed U09/10|
|B11||1||Sylvania United Boys U11 Blue|
|B11||2||Pacesetter South 2010 Boys Red|
|B11||3||ESSL Arsenal BU11|
|B12||1||GTFC Impact Boys 2009 Premier White|
|B12||3||Sylvania United Boys U12 White|
|B13||1||GTFC Impact Boys 2008 Grey|
|B13||2||BGSC Boys U-13|
|B14||1||GTFC Impact 2007 SFC|
|B14||2||Fremont Emeralds BU14|
|B1415||3||FCA - Oregon FCA Oregon BU15|
|B15||1||BGSC Boys U-14/15 Meek|
|G78||1||GTFC Impact Girls 2013 Premier|
|G78||2||GTFC Impact Girls 14 HC|
|G9||1||GTFC Impact Girls 2012 White|
|G9||2||Pacesetter Soccer Club D2 2013 Girls Red|
|G10||1||GTFC Impact 2011 White|
|G10||2||GTFC Impact Girls 2011 Blue|
|G10||3||Liberty Center Sparklers GU10|
|G11||1||ESSL Arsenal ESSL GU11G|
|G11||2||ESSL Arseanal ESSL GU11 W|
|G12||1||ESSL Arsenal ESSL GU12W|
|G12||2||GTFC Impact Girls 09 SFC|
|G12||3||Liberty Center Spirit G12|
|G13||1||GTFC Impact Girls 2009 Premier|
|G13||2||GTFC Impact Girls 08 Grey|
|G14||1||GTFC Impact Girls 2008 White|
|G15||1||Maumee Express U14/15|
Please dont forget to print Game Day Rosters prior to your game!
Please update all SCORES of games so Division Winners can be determined!