The two courses (9v9 and 11v11) are now posted in the US Soccer Learning Center.
To access the courses, coaches will first have to create a profile in the Learning Center and then complete the 20-minute “Intro to Grassroots coaching” course.
Plan is to have the on field portion done at Fireside on August 14th. Pass along to coaches that need licenses. The only way to access the courses to create a profile and complete the two prerequisites.
Here is how you get set up:
1. learning.ussoccer.com is the website you go to.
Either create a login or login to your account.
2. At the bottom of the page, there is a red box that says Coaching Education” Click there.
3. Next screen has 3 boxes at the bottom. Choose the “Free Intro Course.”
4. Take the course-takes about 20-25 minutes.
5. Once you complete this course, it will let you register for the grassroots licensing course. Choose 9v9 or 11v11 on the left menu.
6. Pay the fee to enroll $65
The license course is a 2 part course. 2 hours on field with an instructor, other coaches and players and then 2 hours of classroom which is virtual/zoom.
We are offering 2 license classes. 9v9 license will do their on field class Sunday, August 14th, 8:30-10:30am and the classroom will be Monday August 15th 6-8pm.
The 11v11 license will do their on field class Sunday August 14th 10:45-12:45pm and their classroom will be the same as the other on Monday August 15th 6-8pm.