Seems like yesterday that we were just starting our spring season in the midst of covid still! And here we are---ready for the FALL 2021 season to get started. This email contains lots of important information, so please be sure to take the time to read through it. If you are not part of your club anymore, please forward to the appropriate person.
Some important items moving forward:
- First and foremost, we are changing the way that we do billing in our office. We are confident that this will be much easier on all teams and clubs as well as our office. Rather than being charged a per player fee, a coach fee and a team fee for the fall season, you will now only see one flat fee per team. This includes all players, coaches and the team fee. The cost breakdown is as follows:
- 4 v 4: $300
- 7 v 7: $400
- 9 v 9: $500
- 11 v 11: $550
- The team fee for the spring season will be $150
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this change. I think you will find that it will streamline the accounting aspect of teams for your clubs. Please note that this does not take away late player/coach fees.
- As we get closer to July, there are many upcoming important dates to note.
- Team declarations must be made by July 11 (opening soon- will be posted on league website)
- Fall divisions will be posted on July 14
- Scheduling will begin on July 23 (online) and will remain open until August 8
- All ROSTERS are DUE by August 13.
- Late fees will begin to be assessed on August 14. Late fees will be $40.00 per player or coach added.
- The season runs August 23-October 31.
- Our next league meeting will be held on THURSDAY, July 15 at 7 pm. We will have some bylaws to discuss and it’s a great opportunity for you to make your teams case for proper division placement!! : )